You are here:
- Our Blog
- October 16, 2011
Paving the way toward paperless transactions
Cloud Computing is a modern data storage method that uses a remote server to store and access software, documents, and business applications via the Internet. By allowing multiple users to access the same shared applications and functionality in a virtual environment, the Cloud helps to conserve resources and streamline IT workflows.
One of the key advantages of Cloud Computing is that businesses don't have to pay any long-term contract fees: they only pay for the bandwidth and applications they actually use. Administrators can adjust the services that are distributed to users, allowing for effortless scalability and flexibility.
Advantages of SaaS Applications
While the concept of "Software as a Service" or "SaaS" has garnered a lot of attention in technology news in the past few months, it's not just hype. Applications based in the cloud are a relatively new, emerging IT innovation, but they're poised to change the computing industry and the way businesses and consumers think about software.
SaaS isn't a cataclysmic change that's going to erase everything that came before it overnight, but it is a pivotal progression for companies that rely on large, complex business applications. It's clear that this cloud service has genuine benefits for businesses in every industry.
Benefits of SaaS Applications for Your Business
What are the real advantages of SaaS platforms for the businesses that use the technology?
- Cost savings: Software in the cloud is markedly less expensive to use than any software package you'd have to purchase and license.
- Unlimited processing capability: Whether you need very limited computer space or a large amount to handle your computing needs, it's all available to you. Everything is scalable and can be expanded or reduced to accommodate your usage.
- Unlimited storage: Storage is virtually infinite in the cloud.
- No installation: Tired of the long, complicated implementation process? It's a thing of the past.
- Automatic updates: Hardware maintenance and software updates are entirely the responsibility of your provider, and are handled effortlessly and, generally, invisibly.
- Outsourced IT: With your software outsourced to a cloud provider, so is a portion of your IT burden!
- Access from anywhere: Forgot to copy your files onto your external drive? No problem! Access your information in the cloud from any computer with an Internet connection.
Why FedhaTECH is SaaS
SaaS platforms offer significant cost savings and convenience to businesses, a promising start for a new business technology that is still in its early years. That's why we've based FedhaTECH in the cloud. Offering our property management software / hotel reservation system software as a service enables us to provide our customers with the greatest flexibility and accessibility, at the lowest possible cost - a true win-win arrangement for everyone.
SIGN UP FOR FREE TRIAL
"I am trying your property management software and I am completely impressed so far. For the first time we've been able to establish seasonal rates and rate plan cut-offs well in the future. Also I really like your layout and how the program operates, this is one of the more logical PMS I have used and I will be very interested to see what features are upcoming!"